Every Bike comes with world class specifications. Our cycles are sold exclusively through our extensive network of dealers all across India and on our website www.rollersindia.in. All our dealers are skilled for proficient assembly and service of our bikes.
In order to activate your warranty, please ensure that you register your Frog cycle on our website. Please go to www.rollersindia.in and follow the steps under Register My Bike. You will need to upload a proof of purchase in the form of your invoice copy in order to register your cycle.
Please note that unless your cycle is registered on www.rollersindia.in, your warranty will not be activated.
You have 30 days from your date of purchase to register your cycle and activate your warranty.
- This limited warranty shall not be construed or interpreted in any manner to suggest or imply that your cycle is indestructible or imperishable or will last in perpetuity.
- This limited warranty applies only to the original owner of the cycle and is not transferable to subsequent owners.
- The 3 years warranty is applicable only on frames of the Cycle.
- The limited warranty on consumables and forks (suspension or rigid) is applicable during six months from date of purchase for the original owner.
- All mechanical parts other than frame are covered under this limited warranty only with respect to any manufacturing defects.
- This limited warranty is void if the cycle is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use.
- This limited warranty applies only to bicycles purchased from Authorised Retailers or other outlets specifically authorized by Rollers India to sell our cycles. To find a list of Authorized Retailers, please visit our website www.rollersindia.in and go to Store Locator.
SPECIAL WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
The following instances are specifically excluded from the coverage of this limited warranty.
- Any defect arising from normal wear and tear, improper assembly or follow-up maintenance.
- Installation or modification of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the cycle.
- Paint fading caused by the effects of ultraviolet light (UV) or outdoor exposure.
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Normal wear and tear, scratches, peeling of paint and all coatings initiated due to intentional or accidental dent or scratches, damage due to chemicals, improper storage and parking.
- Our Cycles used for following activities
- Used in any competitive sport
- Used for stunt riding, jumping, aerobatics or similar activity
- Modified in any way
- Modified with the addition of a motor
- Ridden by more than one person at a time
- Rented, sold, or given away
- Remedy And Limitation Of Liability
This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item, and said repair or replacement is the sole remedy under this warranty. All labour charges for warranty service, including the transfer of components and/or any installation of new components, are the responsibility of the cycle’s owner. Due to product evolution and obsolescence, some components may not be available for older models. In these cases, sourcing and paying for components is the responsibility of the cycle owner.
Rollers India or any of its affiliates is not responsible for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
Color of the cycle frame and stickers will be subject to availability at the time of claim.
Decision of type of damage will be taken by the Company and communicated to the customer before initiating repair.
TO MAKE A CLAIM
If your cycle is registered and you have received your warranty certificate, then all you need is your registered phone number to make a claim.
For Rollers India cycles purchased from Authorized Retailers, please contact the retailer from where you purchased your cycle so that they can investigate your problem to initiate a warranty claim.
Part or model specifications are subject to change without notice. This limited warranty is the only warranty for the product. All warranties other than stated herein are expressly disclaimed including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, to the extent allowable by applicable law. All liability for indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages are expressly disclaimed, to the extent allowable by applicable law. The limited warranty extends only to the original consumer and is not transferable to anyone else.